Position: Senior SAS Programmer
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: 78.000 – 100.000 CHF, ( dependant on experience) + fantastic benefits
You will be a member of the Biostatistics team and play a lead role in performing all SAS programming tasks required for clinical trial analysis and reporting.
- Coordinate the programming activities for an individual phase I-IV clinical trial, small indication, or publication under the supervision of the Program Programmer / Group Head.
- Lead the trial/indication team including resources planning and coordination of the different programming sites
- Make certain that study/indication documents and specifications are consistent and comply with company standards by providing input into Study protocol, CRF and Data structures and outputs (listings, tables and figures)
- Program according to specifications, analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, tables and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials and for SCS and SCE with high quality and within milestones
- Develop programming specifications for analysis datasets, pooled datasets and deliverables in consultation with the statistician.
- Develop and comply with project/study programming standards and specifications following internal guidelines.
- Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables.
- Participate as required at all meetings, discussions and activities covering aspects of Statistical Reporting on trial/indication/project level activities.
- Track clinical trial/indication milestones for statistical reporting deliverables.
- Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers and communicate effectively across line functions.
- Mentor junior programmers.
- University/Bachelor/Master?s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis Program or Computer Science (or equivalent degree with experience).
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Ability to coordinate programming work across a clinical study. ? At least 4 years experience using SAS in the analysis and the reporting of pharmaceutical data (in Oncology therapeutic area would be desirable)
- Working knowledge and expertise with SAS (including SAS macro language) ? Working knowledge of database design/structures ? Good understanding of global clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g. GCP, ICH)
For a confidential discussion about this or other available roles within Statistics, Biostatistics & Statistical Programming, in the first instance please contact me:
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician, Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician, Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician, Switzerland, Schweiz, permanent
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.