Always wanted to come to a Netskills workshop but don't want to leave your desk? That's fine, book onto one of our online workshops!

This way you get the same high standard from the trainers but from the comfort of your own home or office space!

Come along to our online version of Podcasting: A Practical Guide - Taking place Tuesday 19th March

Book Now: http://bit.ly/12dk6bf

Podcasting: A Practical Guide is an online workshop providing an applied introduction to the planning and production of effective podcasts that will engage listeners. Participants will have the opportunity to evaluate a range of podcasts, as well as record, edit and publish their own.

For more online workshops and information on our Spring programme http://bit.ly/V39fh9