Dear colleagues,

Please accept my apologies for any cross-postings, but please find attached details of a number PhD opportunities in the social science of sport that we currently have available at Edge Hill University. I would be most grateful if you would bring them to the attention of any interested parties from whom I would most welcome informal enquires by e-mail ([log in to unmask]) or telephone +44(0) 1695 584884.

Regards,

Andy

Professor Andy Smith
Co-Editor: International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics
Department of Sport and Physical Activity
Edge Hill University
St Helen's Road
Ormskirk
Lancashire