Just have to say if only I was a recent graduate! What an amazing opportunity, if you meet the criteria then get an application in.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 07733 330344

On Feb 27, 2013 9:13 PM, "Warren Pearce" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
+++apologies for cross-posting+++

Please see below for info about 10-week paid summer policy fellowship at Breakthrough Institute. Queries to Alex Trembarth on contact details below.

Best wishes,
Warren Pearce

From: Alex Trembath <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2013 13:17
To: Alex Trembath <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Breakthrough Generation applications due in ONE WEEK

Dear friends and colleagues,

Apologies to some of you for the repeat message. I wanted to remind you that the application deadline for our Breakthrough Generation summer policy research fellowship is next Tuesday, March 5, at 11:59pm PST. If you know anyone who you think would be well suited to the position, please encourage them to apply. More information about the fellowship can be found here<http://thebreakthrough.org/generation>, and of course I'm happy to answer any questions you or any interested applicants might have.

Breakthrough Generation is a 10-week paid summer policy fellowship based at the Breakthrough Institute's headquarters in Oakland, CA. The fellowship is designed for grad students and recent college graduates with a passion for the pressing public policy challenges of the 21st century. Our research program areas include Energy & Climate<http://thebreakthrough.org/programs/energy-and-climate>, Conservation & Development<http://thebreakthrough.org/programs/conservation-and-development>, and Economic Growth & Innovation<http://thebreakthrough.org/programs/economic-growth>. Fellows will have the opportunity to work with policy staff and Breakthrough's network of Senior Fellows<http://thebreakthrough.org/about/people/>. Previous fellows' research<http://thebreakthrough.org/index.php/generation/projects/> has been featured in the New York Times, the Washington Post, TIME Magazine, the Financial Times, the Harvard Law and Policy Review, Congressional testimony, and other major media and scholarly outlets.

The Breakthrough Institute is committed to working with and training the next generation of passionate thinkers, writers, and researchers. Breakthrough Generation fellows are critical to our mission, to accelerate the transition to a future where all the world's inhabitants can enjoy secure, free, prosperous, and fulfilling lives on an ecologically vibrant planet.

Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested in applying, and know I'm happy to answer any questions.

All the best,

Alex

--
Alex Trembath
Policy Analyst | Energy & Climate Program

Email commands:
1. To stop getting emails from the list (eg if you're on leave) send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:
set psci-com nomail

2. To resume getting messages from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message:
set psci-com mail

signoff psci-com

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate.

Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address that you used to register on psci-com.
To contact the psci-com list owner, currently Jo Brodie, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]

********************************************************************** [Note from the moderator - I'm trying to simplify this information and correct some bits, please bear with me - Jo]