Hello Glenn,
Can you tell me the name of the institution you are from.  I was sent an email regarding your desire to have a WAYFless with IP URL setup.

Regards,

Bob Weck, Technical Support Consultant II
ProQuest | 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
?734.761.4700 or 800-889-3358?
http://support.proquest.com/<http://support.proquest.com/techsupport>www.proquest.com<http://www.proquest.com/>
www.proquest.com/training<http://www.proquest.com/training>
ProQuest ... Start here. 2010 InformationWeek 500 Top Innovator
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender, and delete the message from your comp