Dear colleagues,

This coming May (2013), we are convening an NSF-sponsored workshop to explore how to guide the US Continental Scientific Drilling Program to investigate active tectonic processes as expressed by faults, volcanoes, and volcanic provinces. The workshop will be held in Park City, Utah.

We invite you to review the attached Workshop Announcement and consider if you would like to contribute to this process. If you would, please fill in the attached Workshop Application form by 10 April 2013, and return it to Kristina Glaittli ([log in to unmask]), or send by post to
Department of Geology,
Utah State University,
Logan,
Utah,
83422-­‐4505

Regards
Virginia Toy, on behalf of the workshop steering committee.

--
Dr. Virginia Toy