Do you mark the assignment itself? If so, doesn't the poor performance
of the first person in group h reduce the overall mark of their piece of
groupwork, which will lower the mark that other people would get, or
mean that the other individuals had to actually put in more work each,
in order to bring the groupwork up to standard?

Michele