From: Heritage Engineering Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gordon Chancellor
Sent: 10 January 2013 16:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hello

Hi Henners!

Now that we have about twenty people subscribing to the HEN list I thought I'd say Happy New Year and look forward to seeing many of you at our second meeting, at the Museum of Power on 31 January.

--
Gordon Chancellor
Volunteer Co-ordinator

Telephone (Folk Museum): 01223 355159
Answerphone (Museum of Technology): 01223 368650