Hi Anna

Your email is doubly useful to me, firstly by showing that I do get all HEN
mailings and also confirming what I suspected, that the person who sends a
mailing is the only one who does not receive it. I was puzzled as to why I
posted the VIVA ad (twice!) but did not receive it; now I know for sure
that everyone else did receive it. And yes, you do need to subscribe to a
list to mail to it.

In case you don't know, I've been appointed Museums Partnership Officer for
Cambrideshire, strating 4 February.

Best wishes

Gordon