From: Ros Platton [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 January 2013 10:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Access to work - list of items that employer could be reasonably be expected to fund- April 2010

Dear All,

Does anyone have the link or details of this document.  I have googled it and can find lots of references to it but not the actual document,

Regards,

Ros

Ros Platton
Disability Advisor

Lamorbey Park Campus, Burnt Oak Lane, Sidcup, Kent.  DA15 9DF. UK
t +44(0)20 8308 2600 | f +44(0)20 8308 0542 | ddi +44(0)20 8308 2610 |

Download our new free guide ‘Doing Sport Differently – A guide to exercise and fitness for people living with disability or health conditions’ at www.disabilityrightsuk.org. Says Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson DBE, winner of 11 Paralympic gold medals “This publication could change your life". Give it a read – especially if you don’t think sport is for you.

We are now Disability Rights UK – formed through a merger of Disability Alliance, National Centre for Independent Living (NCIL) and The Royal Association for Disability Rights (Radar).

Disability Rights UK

Disability Rights UK, 12 City Forum, 250 City Road, London EC1V 8AF
Telephone 020 7250 3222, Fax 020 7250 0212, Textphone 18001 020 7250 3222

www.disabilityrightsuk.org

Follow us on Twitter @DisRightsUK

Become a fan on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Disability-Rights-UK/338462359520969?ref=hl

To purchase Radar keys, the Disability Rights Handbook and other publications please visit www.radar-shop.org.uk

Disability Rights UK is a company limited by guarantee.  Registered office: as above. Company number: 7314865. Registered charity number: 1138585

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Our vision is a society where all disabled people can participate equally as full citizens.