Dear lists/followers,

I have made a preliminary version of our mobile friendly blackboard theme / setup available on Oscelot (http://projects.oscelot.org/gf/project/bb_mobile_theme/), along with a step-by-step implementation guide.

I've dubbed the project "Blackboard Mobile for the people" (guerilla style does sound a bit hostile, and it is by no means a hostile project).

Bear in mind the following:
regards,
Bert