Hi Alessandra/All,

Yes this seems to be behind it:

KIT: network problem starting some time between 11:50 and 12:50, still ongoing. ALICE VOBOX is reachable, but intermittently it cannot resolve e.g. myproxy.cern.ch; GGUS is unreachable intermittently. KIT have declared an unscheduled downtime

Under the daily services update GGUS report: There was a total KIT outage (network, telephone and email) that lasted about 1 hour (13-14hrs today). All seems back now, checking the causes.
	• As of 14:35 the problem is still there..

Interesting that different times got reported for the start, but the outcome is the same. Once the service is restored we'll post an update (if someone else has not).

Jeremy

On 17 Dec 2012, at 14:53, Alessandra Forti wrote:

> FZK has had a network outage earlier today. It is taking some time to recover I think.
>
> cheers
> alessandra
>
> On 17/12/2012 14:24, Jeremy Coles wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I thought the notice below would have reached sites but feedback I'm receiving suggests that it is not. Hopefully access to GGUS will be available again shortly, but in the meantime sorry for the delay in getting out the ticket review today (ahead of tomorrow's final ops meeting of 2012!).
>>
>> regards,
>> Jeremy
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Tiziana Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
>>> Subject: [Noc-managers] GGUS currently unreachable
>>> Date: 17 December 2012 12:34:32 GMT
>>> To: EGI-InSPIRE SA1 <[log in to unmask]>, "NGI Operations Centre managers" <[log in to unmask]>, UCST <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
>>>
>>> Dear all
>>>
>>> the GGUS services is currently unreachable. We are investigating the problem and we will provide more information as soon as possible.
>>>
>>> Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tiziana Ferrari
>>> EGI.eu Operations