*With apologies for cross posting*

Dear All,

We currently have two new roles available at Nottingham Trent in the Centre for Professional Learning and Development, all of which have been developed to support the implementation of our new Academic Plan. Both roles are currently advertised on the NTU vacancies website.

Academic Practice Development Manager

This is a new senior post within CPLD which will lead the team’s work on academic practice. It is an important new role, for which we are seeking candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills, thorough knowledge and understanding of the quality enhancement agenda in higher education and successful experience of management. With extensive experience of influencing and liaising with colleagues at all levels, you will have worked on educational and organisational development initiatives which have institution-wide impact.

Learning and Development Consultant

This role will involve working closely with colleagues throughout the University to support the implementation of NTU’s new Learning and Teaching Continuing Professional Development Framework, which is accredited by the Higher Education Academy. You will be responsible for supporting cross-institutional development initiatives and providing a responsive consultancy service to colleagues wishing to explore aspects of CPD in learning, teaching and research.

Closing date for both of the above posts – 16 December 2012

In addition, we are currently recruiting to the role of Digital Practice Advisor, recently published to this site by my colleague Elaine Swift, closing date 9 December.

Best wishes,
Ann
Ann Meredith
Head of Learning and Development
Nottingham Trent University
Burton Street
Nottingham
NG1 4BU

To find out more visit us at: www.ntu.ac.uk/cpld

DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.