Please forward to anyone who might be interested...

Two Research Assistant posts (part-time)
The Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development
Oxford Brookes University

Starting salary: £24,766, rising annually to £27,047
These are fixed term contracts for 15 months

We are looking to appoint two post-doctoral research assistants to work within the Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development to assist our educational developers in conducting a range of pedagogic research projects.

Oxford Brookes’ Strategy for the Enhancement of the Student Experience makes a commitment to making use of our internationally recognised in-house expertise in educational development to routinely carry out impact assessments and reviews of all significant academic development initiatives. The Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development contributes to research projects investigating student experiences, evaluating teaching innovations and assessing the impact of academic development initiatives.

Our current areas of interest include curriculum design, student engagement, assessment and feedback, inclusivity and digital literacy. You can find out more about our interests and projects at https://wiki.brookes.ac.uk/display/pedres

You will be responsible for:
You should have
  International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.

Closing date 25 January 2013
Apply at https://edm.brookes.ac.uk/hr/hr/vacancies.do
Ref: 109/18476/PR

Informal queries to Rhona Sharpe, Head of OCSLD, [log in to unmask], 01865 485902

--
Dr. Rhona Sharpe
Head of Oxford Centre for Staff and Learning Development

tel: 01865 485902
email: [log in to unmask]
blog: ocsld.brookesblogs.net

Extending your learning environment #eyle13 12 June - 12 July 2013
http://www.brookes.ac.uk/services/ocsld/online/extend_learning_environment/index.html