Go Ask A.L.I.C.E. panel discussion online Dear friends and colleagues,

For those of you who missed the great panel discussion we had a few weeks ago on Turing Tests and artificial intelligence, associated to our current exhibit (ending today!!!! Last chance to see it!!!), you can now watch it on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/user9055955/goaskalice

Enjoy the holiday break, and from the CHSI’s Faculty Director and staff, we wish you all a happy New Year.

Very best,

jfg
--
Jean-François Gauvin, Ph.D.
Director of Administration for the Collection of Historical Scientific Instruments

http://jfgauvin2008.wordpress.com/
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~hsdept/chsi.html
Tel: (617) 496-1021    Fax: (617) 496-5932
Cell: (857) 998-8523