Thank you, Melanie. The Adelaide OPAC record is a bit confusing, but in the
end this library only holds a few volumes from the 1950s. Thanks also for
the additional links to Toronto scans, but these only seem to lead to the
volumes up to 1921.

I've also tried the Hathi Trust site, which sometimes has better data than
Google Books and archive.org, but without success. It seems that if proper
metadata is not created at the time of scanning, and often it is not, many
digital documents in practical terms are not findable. -- Paul

On 12 December 2012 21:47, Melanie Peters-Turner <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Fighting Archive.org to see if I can find this, but it looks like Adelaide
> might have a paper copy, judging by their OPAC:
>
> http://library.adelaide.edu.au/item/986120
>
> Vols. for <nov. 1922-avril 1940> include unnumbered supplement: Études et
> documents.
>
> Melanie
>
> PS
>
> Ah hah!
>
> Vol 1: http://archive.org/details/laviespirituelle01pari
> Vol 2: http://archive.org/details/laviespirituelle02pari
> Vol 3 below
> Vol 4: http://archive.org/details/laviespirituelle04pari
> Vol 5: http://archive.org/details/laviespirituelle05pari
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> (Sorry for any bad formatting, work sticks images on our emails
> automatically so I can't send to the list normally!)
>
> ~~~

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]