Hi

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I guess the important question is whether this problem is limited to the
> neuroDebian releases or not?

That is what I am trying to figure out. There have been similar messages on
the list before -- at least one of them I categorized as "Mac-problem", but
could have been the same issue. But this morning
we got a whole slew of bug reports so I need to dig a little.

Currently it looks like "feat -gfeatprep" is not doing what it should.
Comparing to FSL 5.0.1 right now -- will post to the list once I know more.

Cheers,

Michael