We are pleased to announce that registration for the Research Student's Conference 2013 is now open.

The conference will be held at Lancaster University on the 25th-28th March 2013.

The RSC is a friendly conference run by students for students in the field of Statistics, Probability and (for the first time) Applied Social Statistics. It is a great place to meet fellow students, form inter-institution connections and present work, possibly for the first time.

All PhD students are welcome to this conference and as is tradition, all applications to present work will be accepted on a first come first serve basis as there are limited spaces.

To register or for further information please visit http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~rsc2013/ or email [log in to unmask] .

On behalf of the organising committee, we look forward to seeing you in March.

Karen Pye
(Committee Chair)

SIGNOFF allstat