Good morning Allstat,

Please find below our latest permanent SAS vacancy for the UK and a brief job description working with a top SAS Business Intelligence company.

SENIOR SAS CONSULTANT
PROVIDING EXPERTISE IN SAS

Position: Permanent (Full time)

Start Date: Jan/Feb 2013
Salary/ Remuneration: Competitive

Role

We currently have an opportunity for an experienced SAS programmer to join a leading SAS Business Intelligence company.
As a Senior Consultant this role will see you performing project management tasks and provide the training and mentoring of technical staff members.

In addition to providing SAS programming and consultancy to customer projects, you will also perform implementation and support their projects.
You will contribute to the development of training materials and conduct customer training courses, seminars, webinars and workshops. Acting as an ambassador for the client you will represent the client at conferences and special interest groups with presentations and technical papers.
This role
will require you to perform an ongoing study of industry developments as you promote awareness to your colleagues of developments within SAS, emerging industry standards and other impacts on SAS such as vendor developments.

Requirements

·    A minimum of four years SAS experience

·    Experience with either SAS® Enterprise Data Integration Server or SAS® Enterprise BI Server

·    Strong communication and organisational skills

·  You may already have achieved Base SAS Certification, if not this will be supported and funded by the client.

Education

·    BSc degree in a numeric or scientific discipline

If this position is of interest to you and would like a more detailed job specification please send an updated CV to [log in to unmask] or alternatively call me on +44 (0)203 465 0089 for a confidential discussion.

Kind Regards,
Adrian.

Adrian Lee
Biometrics Research Consultant

Recruiting experts in Life Sciences

HAYS Recruiting experts worldwide

4th floor

107 Cheapside
London

EC2V 6DN

T:   +44 (0)203 465 0089

E:   [log in to unmask]

hays.co.uk

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Refer a friend to Hays and receive vouchers as a reward when we place them in a new role.

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, copy or use any part of it.

To update your contact details or relevant information, please contact the sender.

Opt Out (where applicable)
Should you wish to opt out of receiving further information about our services, please email [log in to unmask] to unsubscribe or alternatively write to our Customer Helpline Team at the following address: Hays Customer Service, Ground Floor Ebury Gate, 23 Lower Belgrave Street London SW1W 0NT.

If you have received this email in error, please delete the email and any attachments immediately and notify the Hays plc group of companies (“Hays”) helpdesk at [log in to unmask].

Any information, statements or opinions contained in this message (including any attachments) are given by the author.  They are not given on behalf of Hays unless subsequently confirmed by an individual other than the author who is duly authorised to represent Hays.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is your responsibility as recipient to ensure that the opening or other use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect your systems. Hays accepts no responsibility for damage caused by viruses and you should, therefore, carry out such virus and other checks as you consider appropriate.

Hays plc is registered in England and Wales with company number 2150950.  Hays plc’s registered office is at 250 Euston Road, London NW1 2AF.

SIGNOFF allstat