Dear List

My understanding of the Mining History Network is to discuss and answer mining related enquires.  So may I enquire why we have to put up with all the advertising on this site?

Is it possible for the members of the lists concerned to create their own email list to advertise books, calendars, ebay, etc instead of using this discussion network?  Personally I think advertising on this network should be banned, and would like to see the site owners take steps to address this problem.

Regards Chris Kelland

If you need to leave the list, send the following message to [log in to unmask] -

leave mining-history
---------