From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bradley, Sally
Sent: 17 October 2012 09:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Development for PhD Students who teach

Good morning Colleagues,

We are reviewing the development provision for PhD students who teach and wonder what is done at other HEIs.

In particularly:
      Mode: One day, series of workshops, via eLearning
      Award: M Level credit, AFHEA status, SEDA recognition or attendance certificate
      Mandatory, voluntary or good practice
      Locally delivered within the Faculty or research centre, centrally delivered,  or externally delivered
      Learning outcomes

If this is of interest, I will produce a summary in say a couple of weeks time.

Kind regards,
Sally

Dr Sally Bradley SFSEDA SFHEA
Professional Recognition Adviser
Innovation and Professional Development Team Quality Enhancement and Student Success Portfolio Sheffield Hallam University
1-11 Arundel Gate
Sheffield
S1 1WB

T: 0114 225 4749