Dear all - though programme meetings are generally internal events
available only to funded projects, we would like to extend this invitation
to those of you who have been involved in or around UKOER over the past
three years. We hope the agenda will give some indication of how far UKOER
work has taken us over these years, and offer a snapshot of where we are
now alongside outlining some of the amazing work continuing outside of the
funded life of the programme.

The event will run from 10-4pm on the 13th November at Avonmouth House,
London
(http://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/avonmouth-house)

Please register using the form below. There is no charge for attendance or
refreshments on the day, but we are not in a position to cover travel
expenses.

https://www.eventsforce.net/jisc/frontend/reg/thome.csp?pageID=69064&eventID=247&eventID=247

Best wishes

David

P.S: There will absolutely be drinks afterwards :-)

--
David Kernohan
UKOER Programme Manager