Yes, indeed.  Best wishes.  We shall miss you, and look forward to your quick return.

Sterkte toegewenst, en een prettige pensioentijd.

Bill Schipper

Memorial University

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Cartwright
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] leaving

Best wishes, Henk 't!

Steve Cartwright

From: Henk 't Jong <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, October 27, 2012 8:44:47 AM
Subject: [M-R] leaving

Hi folks,

I'm leaving the list for a few months, at least to the beginning of next
year or some months later. Work pressure and new thoughts about what I'm
going to do with my life when I retire in June next year I'm cleaning out my
mail boxes. I get more than 100 mails a day, a lot of which I am not able to
read due to the fact I'm too busy. Members may have noticed that I have
hardly reacted to your always interesting messages over the past year. So
I'm taking a step back, hopefully temporally.

In the mean time, all the best to you all, and please keep up the good work.
It has been a rare pleasure.

Maybe see you again next year,

Yours,

Henk 't Jong  MA