Dear David,
     I think you have a point. HSS's name itself has become part of the
history, and I'd imagine that Vivian and Paul would have been happy if
the name was to stay /tel quel/.
     Since you congratulate me on the success of the SiHoLS series, I
may as well use the occasion to show off the volumes that have thus far
appeared in my general + historical linguistics series.
     All the best, Konrad