Hi,

Please find attached my attempt at example 5.

Kind regards,

Neil

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended

recipient, please notify the Information Systems Helpdesk on +44 131 623 3789 or

[log in to unmask] and delete this e-mail. The statements and opinions expressed in this

message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National

Library of Scotland. The National Library of Scotland is a registered Scottish charity.

Scottish Charity No. SC011086. This message is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998

and Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and has been scanned by iCritical.

Follow us on Twitter for twice-weekly updates.

Become our fan on Facebook and keep up-to-date that way too.

Facebook button Twitter button