From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nicky Ransom
Sent: 24 October 2012 11:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Discussion of record 2

I think the relationship designators come into particular usefulness in records for motion pictures, where a particular person, eg Clint Eastwood, might have a role as a director or actor, depending on the film. Users are likely to want to search for one or other other, and it would be useful for them to have the ability to differentiate.

Nicky Ransom
Data Quality Manager & Cataloguer
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham