I've also noticed some of us have been using Facet and some Facet Publishing - having not read RDA very thoroughly I'm not sure which is right.

I suspect putting the whole publishing statement is necessary to 'justify' putting the National Archives as a 710 (something I think I forgot in my record?)

Katrina

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen Williams
Sent: 24 October 2012 11:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 3 discussion

Let's open discussion of record 3

A couple of things to start us off:

We've got some different relationship designators for Ross Spencer, and variations in whether we've just used Facet Publishing or the whole publishing statement...

Helen

Helen Williams
Assistant Librarian, Bibliographic Services

LSE Library Services
The London School of Economics and Political Science
10 Portugal Street
London WC2A 2HD

020 7955 7234

Security System.