I'm sure other people know a better answer but to some extent subject
analysis is covered (partly) by chapters 12 and 23 which didn't get done in
time, and just have placeholders saying "to be developed".

Also because existing classification and subject headings were outside the
remit of descriptive cataloguing in AACR too, so we can continue our
current practice in these areas since they weren't governed by AACR2
anyway.

Celine

--
Céline Carty