My, there's a lot of Helens in this forum!

I felt it was unnecessary to add it as a related work because it was already in the record (in the series section).

My main problem was 'mode of issuance' - it's in a series, but it has it's own ISBN. So is mode of issuance 'single unit' or 'series' and does it look odd to have a serial with an ISBN? Or is this relatively normal and I'm just confused?

HelenD.

Helen Doyle
Assistant Librarian

Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
London
SW11 3RA
0207 326 8032

>>> Helen Williams <[log in to unmask]> 10/24/2012 11:59 am >>>
Let's kick off discussion of record 4 before lunchtime.

Did anyone else add a related work for 'In series: Principles and
practice in records management and archives'

I wasn't quite sure how to format this either.

Helen

Helen Williams

Assistant Librarian, Bibliographic Services

LSE Library Services

The London School of Economics and Political Science

10 Portugal Street

London WC2A 2HD

020 7955 7234