From:  Anne Welsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:  Wednesday, 24 October 2012 11:14
To:  <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Submission of record 3

Caveats apply: NOT teaching material, just own stab at this; although I
teach and write RDA, because so much of the application of any set of rules
is about practice and policy as well as the rules themselves, I am also just
learning. :)

Anne

Anne Welsh

Lecturer in Library and Information Studies
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/annewelsh

Acting Director of Studies, UCL Department of Information Studies
(Term 1, covering Rob Miller's sabbatical)
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/

Digital Identity Manager
UCL Centre for Digital Humanities
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dh/

Assistant Editor
Alexandria: the Journal of National and International Library Issues
http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/cgi-bin/scribe?showinfo=ip014

Out Now: Practical Cataloguing: AACR2, RDA and MARC21
by Anne Welsh and Sue Batley. Facet Publishing, 2012.
http://www.facetpublishing.co.uk/title.php?id=6954&category_code=102

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ah/grad-open-day/
It is possible to attend solely for departmental events from 3pm

University College London
Gower Street
London
WC1E 6BT