From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Welsh, Anne
Sent: 24 October 2012 10:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Discussion of record 2

I agree they should be related. I just didn't think of that at the time :)

Library of Congress Subject Headings is a proper noun so should be capitalised.

There's also the option in RDA (terrifying though it is for us) to transcribe capitals as they appear on the title page (but I think this is really meant for those who accept publisher data (because that's what ONIX does), and can't bring myself to capitalise at the random whim of a page designer (VIRTUAL REFERENCE DESK ahoy)!

Anne