I found the LC presentations on Revised editions and Compilations very
helpful and concise, although they may not cover every question.  Links
at http://www.loc.gov/aba/rda/Refresher_training_dec_2011.html.  The
presentations on conferences and art catalogs are good, too.

Best wishes,

Bernadette

Bernadette O'Reilly
Catalogue Support Librarian