For this one I wondered about whether to include a Conference access point (looking at 11.13.1.8) to cover the “Based on the proceedings of the Third International M-Libraries Conference held in Brisbane in May 2011” which currently I would turn into: “ International M-Libraries Conference (3rd : 2011 : Brisbane)” and put in 830

After yesterday’s discussions, I made both the editors contributors although I’m interested to see what other people did.

I was also tempted to add ALL of the contributors.  Currently I would make a  505a Formatted Contents of the TOC if it was here and then add all the authors as 700a’s.  We’re using volunteers to do that bit though otherwise it would take me all day to do one book...

Jennie

IDENTIFYING MANIFESTATIONS AND ITEMS

Title proper (T)

2.3.2

245 $a

M-Libraries 3

Parallel title proper (T) +

2.3.3

245 $b

Other title information (T) +

2.3.4

245 $b

Transforming libraries with mobile technology

Statement of responsibility relating to title proper (T)

2.4.2

245 $c

Edited by Mohamed Ally and Gill Needham

Designation of edition (T)

2.5.2

Place of publication (T)

2.8.2

264#1 $a

London:

Publisher’s name (T)

2.8.4

264#1 $b

Facet,

Date of publication

2.8.6

264#1 $c

2012.

Place of manufacture (T)

2.10.2

264#3 $a

Manufacturer’s name (T)

2.10.4

264#3 $b

Date of manufacture

2.10.6

264#3 $c

Copyright date

2.11

264#4 $c

Title proper of series (T)

2.12.2

490 $a

M-Libraries

ISSN of series +

2.12.8

490 $x

Numbering within series (T)

2.12.9

490 $v

Mode of issuance +

2.13

Ldr/07

Single unit

Frequency +

2.14

310/321

Identifier ... manifestation

2.15

Note on title +

2.20.2

500/547

Note on issue, part, or iteration used as the basis for identification of the resource +

2.20.13

500/588

DESCRIBING CARRIERS

Media type +

3.2

Unmediated

Carrier type

3.3

Volume

Extent

3.4

300 $a

Xxxiv, 206 pages

Dimensions +

3.5

300 $c

24 cm

IDENTIFYING WORKS AND EXPRESSIONS

Preferred title for the work

6.2.2

130/240/7XX

Content type

6.9

Text

DESCRIBING CONTENT

Language of the content +

7.12

008/546

English

Illustrative content +

7.15

300 $b

illustrations

Supplementary content +

7.16

500/504

PERSONS, FAMILIES, AND CORPORATE BODIES ASSOCIATED WITH A RESOURCE

Creator

19.2

1XX/7XX

Other person, family, or corporate body associated with a work

19.3

7XX

Contributor +

20.2

7XX

Ally, Mohammed

Contributor +

20.2

7XX

Needham, Gill

RELATED RESOURCES

Related work +

25.1

4XX/5XX/7XX

Related expression +

26.1

5XX/7XX

Related manifestation +

27.1

5XX/7XX

Librarian

North of England Institute of Mining and Mechanical Engineers

Neville Hall

Westgate Road

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE1 1SE

+44 (0)191 2332459
www.mininginstitute.org.uk

The Mining Institute is a registered charity and receives no funding from government sources, it is entirely supported by its members.  Any donations towards the expense of maintaining the buildings and collections are gratefully received by cheque to the address above.  We are registered for Gift Aid which means any qualifying donation is worth 25% more to us.

Would you like to receive our newsletter?  Simply reply with “SUBSCRIBE” and we will send you our quarterly update.