From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peaden, William
Sent: 25 October 2012 11:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 7

Hi everyone,

Issues:

  1. We would have put the contributors as named on the back cover into a 505 field in order to give credit to them as creators of works
  2. Conference heading we think is RDA but we're not sure, constructing headings in RDA is different from AACR2. Conference headings are scary!
  3. Series statement seems correct to us. No 830 as we have no controlled heading.

Field

Ind.

Data

RDA Inst.

Leader/7

Leader/18

008/22

008/35-37

eng

020

$a9781856047760

040

##

$a DLC $b eng $c DLC $e rda

245

$aM-libraries 3 :

$btransforming libraries with mobile technology /

$cedited by Mohamed Ally and Gill Needham.

$aTransforming libraries with mobile technology

$aLondon :

$bFacet Publishing,

$c2012.

$c©2012

490

0#

$aM-Libraries ;

$v3

500

##

$a”Based on the proceedings of the Third International M-Libraries Conference held in Brisbane in May 2011”

300

##

$axxxiv, 206 pages

$billustrations ;

$c24 cm.

206/256?

336

##

$a text $2 rdacontent

337

##

$a unmediated $2 rdamedia

338

##

$a volume $2 rdacarrier

700

1#

$aAlly, Mohamed,

$eeditor of compilation

700

1#

$aNeedham, Gill

$eeditor of compilation

711

2#

$aInternational M-Libraries Conference (2011 : Brisbane)

The Courtauld Institute of Art is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 04464432) and an exempt charity. SCT Enterprises Limited is a limited company (registered in England and Wales, number 3137515). Their registered offices are at Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN. The sale of items related to The Courtauld Gallery and its collections is managed by SCT Enterprises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Courtauld Institute of Art.
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments and any reliance on or use or disclosure of any information contained in them is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by return of e-mail [or by telephone +44 (0) 20 7848 1273] and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.