I did consider it (the related works) but can’t remember why I decided against it (even though it was only yesterday I re-worked it!). I can see both sides of the argument – certainly currently I probably wouldn’t put them in (other than a general note) but as was said yesterday, a lot of this is about ‘future proofing’ the records… so I’m not sure!

The whole UK edition thing I guess I’m not hugely consistent on currently, sometimes I’ve spotted it and sometimes not. Possibly as it specifically says UK edition I might put it in (even though I’ve not done it now…)

I realise I made the error of putting ‘other’ under media type rather than unmediated – I must have misunderstood it when doing this (thought it a bit odd at the time!).

Interesting to see someone had put a 130 in – wasn’t sure if it needed it but happy to be persuaded otherwise!

Also saw someone had put in a 588 – note on basis for identification. Hadn’t seen it up until now so wondered if I’d missed something?

Thanks

Katrina