From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peaden, William
Sent: 25 October 2012 10:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 6

Good morning everyone,

very interesting day yesterday. Here is our attempt at record 6:

Points of interest:

  1.  Rule of three no longer applicable in RDA, but there is an option to omit authors (which for fun we decided not to do). We are not allowed to use Latin abbreviations thus the term "and five others".

Field

Ind.

Data

RDA Inst.

Leader/7

Leader/18

008/22

008/35-37

eng

020

$a9781856046381

040

##

$a DLC $b eng $c DLC $e rda

245

00

$aVirtual reference service :
$bfrom competencies to assessment /
$cedited by R. David Lankes, Scott Nicholson, Marie L. Radford, Joanne Silverstein, Lynn Westbrook, and Philip Nast

[and five others] - another option

250

$aUK edition

264

$aLondon :
$bFacet Publishing,
$c2008

264

$c(c)2008

300

##

$axvii, 206 pages :
$billustrations ;
$c23 cm.

336

##

$a text $2 rdacontent

337

##

$a unmediated $2 rdamedia

338

##

$a volume $2 rdacarrier

500

##

$aFirst published in the USA by Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc., 2008

700

1#

$aLankes, R. David,
$eeditor of compilation

700

1#

$aNicholson, Scott,
|d1971-
$eeditor of compilation

700

1#

$aRadford, Marie L.,
$eeditor of compilation

700

1#

$aSilverstein, Joanne,
$eeditor of compilation

700

1#

$aWestbrook, Lynn,
$eeditor of compilation

700

1#

$aNast, Philip,
$eeditor of compilation

The Courtauld Institute of Art is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 04464432) and an exempt charity. SCT Enterprises Limited is a limited company (registered in England and Wales, number 3137515). Their registered offices are at Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN. The sale of items related to The Courtauld Gallery and its collections is managed by SCT Enterprises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Courtauld Institute of Art.
This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments and any reliance on or use or disclosure of any information contained in them is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by return of e-mail [or by telephone +44 (0) 20 7848 1273] and then delete it from your system.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.