Thanks, Alan.

That covers exactly what I want to know.

I may not agree with the treatment in RDA (I didn't agree with it in AACR2, being based on a narrow view of editorial roles) but as long as I understand it and can explain it to students that's all that really concerns me.

Kindest and best

Anne

Sent from my iPhone