Likewise thank you to moderators and participants from me - lots of things to think about (and things learnt!)

Katrina

-----Original Message-----
From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of C.J. Carty
Sent: 24 October 2012 15:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Round up

Thank you Helen, and can I thank you all for taking part in what I've found
an extremely useful and lively discussion so far. I think there's a huge
amount of information here, though I think it's going to take me a while to
digest it all properly.

Looking forward to tomorrow's discussions,

Celine

--
Céline Carty
English Cataloguing