I'm hoping (like a cataloguing superhero) some cataloguers experienced in
RDA from the US (as the main place I know who have been actively training
and cataloguing with RDA) will appear to helpfully tell us how they've
explained this to their staff and how they've come to understand it
themselves.

If we're all struggling after only looking at these 10 titles, I'm
definitely sharing that unease about the prospect of training all my
colleagues about it.

Celine

--
CÚline Carty