Thanks Kathryn.  And did you give them relationship designators? (sorry,
am having trouble back-tracking to your record!)  I didn't get that far,
but was aware I'd missed them out

Helen

From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Lybarger, Kathryn J
Sent: 24 October 2012 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Persons, families and corporate bodies
associated with AACR2

I entered all of those corporate bodies.  I consider them to be "Other
Person, Family, or Corporate Body Associated with a Work" (RDA 19.3).  I
didn't enter the individual people because they weren't as prominent on
the front matter, but I think that seems reasonable as well.

Kathryn Lybarger

Cataloging and Metadata

University of Kentucky