From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Welsh, Anne
Sent: 24 October 2012 14:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Discussion of record 4

Hi Bernadette

Yes, I agree.

What I'm missing (and I keep looking for it, believe me), is a
definition of what counts as creation and what doesn't where editing is
concerned?
Help!

Obviously, someone who "edits" a bibliography is a creator. But beyond
that, I'm not sure exactly what RDA is saying.

I know what FRBR is saying, but I'm obviously failing to find the
relevant bit of RDA.

Anne