From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Welsh, Anne
Sent: 24 October 2012 15:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 1

Right. This one made me wish I had done these in MARC instead of the RDA
template ... or to turn that negative into a positive, I'm hoping to
learn a lot in discussion with you all!!!

Usual caveats - not teaching material; just feeling my way on some of
these issues, and in this case very unsure about where to put a variant
title (AACR2).

Anne

Anne Welsh

Lecturer in Library and Information Studies

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/annewelsh

Acting Director of Studies, UCL Department of Information Studies

(Term 1, covering Rob Miller's sabbatical)

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/

Digital Identity Manager

UCL Centre for Digital Humanities

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dh/

Assistant Editor

Alexandria: the Journal of National and International Library Issues

http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/cgi-bin/scribe?showinfo=ip014

Out Now: Practical Cataloguing: AACR2, RDA and MARC21

by Anne Welsh and Sue Batley. Facet Publishing, 2012.

http://www.facetpublishing.co.uk/title.php?id=6954&category_code=102

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ah/grad-open-day/

It is possible to attend solely for departmental events from 3pm

University College London

Gower Street

London

WC1E 6BT