Yes, sorry everyone – you can tell it feels as if we should be nearing the end of the day!

Yes, we’ll embark on AACR2 discussions at 3pm .  Apologies for the confusion

Helen

From: Freedman, Vanessa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 October 2012 14:53
To: Williams,HK
Subject: RE: Submission of record 1

Here’s my very tentative attempt at record 1.

Helen, I assume you meant 3 not 5pm!

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman

Hebrew & Jewish Studies Librarian

UCL Library Services

University College London

Gower Street

London WC1E 6BT

Tel: +44 (0) 20 7679 2598 (Internal ext. 32598)

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7679 7373

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/library

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**