Jennie

Just checked DCRM(B) (it's on my desk at the moment!) - yes you list everyone with an option to limit to 3 if 'considered too numerous to list exhaustively'

Katrina

-----Original Message-----
From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jennifer Kelly - Librarian
Sent: 25 October 2012 10:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Record 6 - schoolboy error

I already include all the authors (and always have) because I tend to get asked for "everything X has written" by my users quite a lot so I found I was creating more work for myself by using the "et al" rule.
I think it's quite common in rare books libraries generally to put all of them in, is it in DCRM(B)?  (Too many rules, too many acronyms!!)

Jennie K

Librarian
North of England Institute of Mining and Mechanical Engineers
Neville Hall
Westgate Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 1SE