From:        "Tomkinson, Jill" <[log in to unmask]>
To:        [log in to unmask]
Date:        25/10/2012 10:48
Subject:        [CIG-E-FORUM] FW: Regional practice groups
Sent by:        CIG E-Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

I echo Nicky’s comments. The idea of regional RDA practice groups is a very interesting one.

Kind regards,

Jill

Jill Tomkinson
Resource Discovery and Innovation Metadata Librarian

Resource Discovery and Innovation Team
Information Resources
Libraries and Learning Resources
Nottingham Trent University