From: CIG E-Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Helen
Doyle
Sent: 24 October 2012 14:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CIG-E-FORUM] Discussion of record 5 - series

Does anyone know if there is any provision in RDA itself for this kind
of distinction? Or is this more an encoding issue?

HelenD.

Helen Doyle
Assistant Librarian

Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
London
SW11 3RA
0207 326 8032

>>> Helen Williams <[log in to unmask]> 10/24/2012 2:31 pm >>>
I went for LITA guide in the 490 (transcription/title proper of series)
and LITA guides in the 830 (related work) because I think that was the
form used in the series authority record.  I'm not sure if that's right
though!
Helen