Again, I'm unable to participate fully in the day because of meetings.
 However, going back to record 6, if I may, was anyone tempted by RDA
2.4.1.5 (Optional Omission), recording the edition statement as
'edited by R. David Lankes (and five others)?  Personally, I think I'd
want to record all names listed if I was cataloguing this for real but
thought I'd tackle this example slightly differently.  Perhaps I was
feeling pressured for time when I catalogued this one ...

My apologies if this has been debated already today - I haven't
managed to read all the threads on record 6, and my apologies if I've
mis-interpreted this rule completely!

Best wishes,

Sandra

Sandra Cockburn