Dear all again,

Thank you very very much for your kind and enthusiastic
<http://www.sanakirja.org/search.php?id=169876&l2=17>
answers! I got good pictures and excellent help from lots of people. I have spent interesting moments  in our herbarium seed reference collection and vascular plant collections. I have referred seeds of
Reseda , Capparis, Moehringia, Fabaceae etc. However, in my previous message I had  in pictures A & B seeds that came from dark blue fruit/berry and they are from Myrtus communis. Attached is a picture of archaeobotanical seeds from Vrouw Maria shipwreck and reference collection seeds of Myrtus communis.

Uncharred seed ( with charreed Vitis) is also Vitis, inner part of the pip. I have also looked at Rosaceae, but no match.
Last picture still remains a mystery, I have checked Juglans but no match. I will keep searching...

Now then, I am asking some help again. According to Krolls database there is some other Myrtus finds, Netherland being the northen one. There is articles on Vegetation History and Archaebotany, but if you have some other publications, I would be grateful to have them.

Best wishes, Mia

Mia Lempiäinen-Avci, MA
PhD student
Herbarium