Hi all,

Is anyone currently having any issues with running CA19-9 on the Abbott Architect at the moment? We are encountering one or two problems with this particular assay since moving over from that of another manufacturer earlier in the year

Regards,

Iain

Dr Iain Woodrow,

Clinical Biochemist

Department of Clinical Biochemistry

Pinderfields General Hospital

Aberford Rd

Wakefield

WF1 4DG

Phone 01924 317061 or 317000

2012 is National Pathology Year

Find out what we’re doing to celebrate this by following us on Twitter

@MidYorksPathLab

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/