Hi everyone,

I’m also looking into this issue seeing as we are a northern University and our sports teams often have to travel far. Please CC me into any replies, thanks!

Warm regards,

Josefine Björkqvist

President for Education & Employability
Aberdeen University Students' Association

Butchart Centre

University Road

Old Aberdeen

AB24 3UT

w: www.ausa.org.uk

t: 01224 272979

m: 07879 550812

f: 01224 272977

e: mailto:[log in to unmask]

cid:2884200D-CF92-45B0-9EDD-0B1A9FF91327

please don’t print this email unless you really need to